Ipod Mix-style Star Headphone Adidas sneakers
Death Note T-shirt (manga) A new wallet
Purple dyed hair Death Note Anime DVD
Death Note Manga (english translated)
Slam Dunk Anime DVD Matzka 首張同名專專輯 Matzka 一朵花Live CD+台東帥哥大戰Party Queen@Legacy演唱會DVD 《五月天第一張創作專輯》 《愛情萬歲》 《人生海海》 《五月天的素人自拍》 《五月天的摇滚本事》
《五月天创作/演奏原形乐谱书》 《下课后,怪兽家点名!》 《Happy·Birth·Day 摇滚诗的诞生与转生》
《浪漫的逃亡-游日非流行指南》
The Last Herald Mage Trilogy
Holiday in Korea Holiday in Japan
Watch a concert in Japan Watch a concert in Taiwan Holiday in Taiwan Holiday in Hong Kong
If I wrote a note to God I would speak whats in my soul I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away, For love to overflow If I wrote a note to God I'd pour my heart out on each page I'd ask for war to end For peace to mend this world I'd say, I'd say, I'd say
Give us the strength to make it through Help us find love cause love is over due And it looks like we haven't got a clue Need some help from you Grant us the faith to carry on Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone Cause it seems like so much is goin wrong On this road we're on
If I wrote a note to God I would say what on my mind I'd ask for wisdom to let compassion rule this world And heal these times If I wrote a note to God I'd say please help us find our way End all the bitterness, put some tenderness in our hearts And I'd say, I'd say, I'd say
Give us the strength to make it through Help us find love cause love is over due And it looks like we haven't got a clue Need some help from you Grant us the faith to carry on Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone Cause it seems like so much is goin wrong On this road we're on
No, no no no We can't do this on our own So, so
Give us the strength to make it through Help us find love cause love is over due And it looks like we haven't got a clue Need some help from you Grant us the faith to carry on Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone Cause it seems like so much is goin wrong On this road we're on