Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dead But Breathing


Title: Dead But Breathing
Artist: Lesley Roy
Album: Unbeautiful


Well it finally had to end this bitter way
We had no more left to give, no matter what we said
'Cause I worried every night and slept all day
I was lyin' to myself, pretending to be someone else

You loved me so, but it's over
Just let me go, we're going nowhere
I feel like I'm dead but breathing, I know because my heart is beating
Just let me go, 'cause it's over

So you try to work it out and get some help
You've been foolin' everyone, but I know what's going on
I can't hold your hand through this again
We keep lyin' to ourselves, pretending to be something else

You loved me so, but it's over
Just let me go, we're going nowhere
I feel like I'm dead but breathing, I know because my heart is beating
Just let me go

I'm sorry that I couldn't stay to fill your empty space
It's alright, you'll be fine
I know that you'll be better off in a different place
It's all right, you'll be fine

You loved me so, but it's over
Just let me go

I feel like I'm dead but breathing, I know because my heart is beating

You loved me so, but it's over
Just let me go, we're going under
I feel like I'm dead but breathing, I know because my heart is beating
Just let me go, 'cause it's over




got this frm revathy's fb status...
lol

Boss said to 4 of his employees, "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to let one of you go." Black employee, "I'm a protected minority." Female employee, "And I'm a woman." Oldest employee, "Fire me, buster, and I'll hit you with an age discrimination suit so fast it'll make your head spin." They all turn to look at the helpless young, white, male employee, who thinks a moment, then responds, "I think im gay.."

抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
5:51 PM