以花喻 花蕾般的我的人生
想要不悔恨地珍惜這青春的始端
病魔...為甚麼選擇了我?
命運這樣的字眼 不能讓人接受哦
想要做出時間機器回到過去
如果沒有的這種病 戀情也能成功吧
想要被人緊緊抱住 想得難以忍耐
我能看到白雲在晴空中非常漂亮的流動著
不會再說想要回到那一天
我要認同現在的自己生活下去
摔倒了又有甚麼呢
再站起來就行了
摔倒的同時仰望天空
藍藍的天空今天也是廣闊無邊地微笑著
我是活著的
停下腳步 活在當下
即使總有一天會失去
把放棄的夢想托付給誰不是也很好嗎
人不是活在過去的
做現在力所能及的事就可以了
現實過於殘酷 過於嚴苛
連夢想都不會給興
一旦想象未來 又有不同的淚水流出
我究竟該去向何處才好?
雖然我得不到甚麼答案
但只要能寫作 心情就會變得開朗起來
正在尋求著 救贖的手
但既傳達不了這份求救
也無法遇見那份救贖
僅僅只是回響著
我面向著黑暗聲嘶力竭的呼喊聲
- "一公升的眼泪"
我爱你
我们分手吧
- "加油!金顺"
这两句话,根本不应该出现在一起,不是吗?
要说出这两句话,应该很痛心吧!
Title: You're The Only Place
Artist: Nick Lachey
Seems like our love is on the road to nowhere fast
All my life I thought a love like this would last
But every road can hide a corner we can't see
I had a vision that I woke up by your side
I felt you breathing and our souls were intertwined
But who controls love's destiny, not me
And we had it all right in our hands
We had the room to fly and still the place to land
And so I'm calling out, I'm calling out
You're the only one
Who can save us from what we've done
Now don't leave me hanging on
I'm reaching out and praying you'll come back again
It's just darkness I'm livin in
And you're the only place my heart has ever been
Maybe I'm young and in the ways of love naive
Maybe I'm desperate for a reason to believe
There wasn't any way I thought that we would fall
I've seen perfection in a rainbow in the sky
I've seen a child make the coldest grown man cry
But loving you I thought was greater than them all
And we had it all, just you and me
And now there is a doorway to my heart without a key
And so I'm calling out, I'm calling out
You're the only one
Who can save us from what we've done
Now don't leave me hanging on
I'm reaching out and praying you'll come back again
It's just darkness I'm livin in
And you're the only place my heart has ever been
Wherever you are right now
Come back baby show me how you feel
Because I'm lost without you here
I'm calling out, I'm calling out
You're the only one
Now take a look at what I've become
And don't leave me hanging on
I'm reaching out and praying you'll come back again
It's just darkness I'm livin in
And you're the only place my heart has ever been
抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
8:29 PM