Thursday, September 07, 2006

天使栖息的窗口..晴菜(Helena).



「有人說,日記是一只收藏許多秘密的潘朵拉盒子,因此,日記本身也是一個大秘密,它寫下許多平常說不出口的感受,所以才更貼近真實的生命。我叫安琪,這是我的第九個潘朵拉盒子。」
安琪,一個從小與哥哥相依為命的十四歲少女,宛如天使般地存在,是她哥哥心中最不可或缺的重量,只是,因為身體的病症,她脆弱得彷彿隨時就要折翼。她習慣用日記記錄生活,在潘朵拉的盒子裡,記載了關於對哥哥的每一分愛、對新搬來的鄰居姊弟的好奇與逐日增添的好感、對生命的奢求與渴望、對生活周遭的每一件細微卻動人的觀察……



just finished reading this book that i borrowed from the library (yesh i finished reading a novel despite my complaints that i don't seem to be getting things done - that's why i'm sleeping later and later everyday)
oh man i cried and cried lor... so sad...

anw, haha sam soon's charms seem to be irresistible
was browsing yesterday and read lesli's blog...
"I can't believe I actually enjoy watching 'My Lovely Samsoon'. When it first came out, I was kind of negative towards it. No ill feelings, but no good feelings either. But now... I'm watching it every night on tv... I wanna watch it on youtube, but haven't got the time. Or I'm just plain lazy to wait for the buffering of every episode... Whatever..."
and mom said the show not nice when it first came out wor... ugly 男女主角 (hrmf say my Hyun Bin ugly) but look at who's sitting on the sofa beside me every night watching 'My Lovely Samsoon'... asking me this and that cos she know that i know everything about the show haha

抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
11:15 AM