Thursday, August 03, 2006

Random-ers


You said you will never come. But you are coming.
I honor what you say, because I believe you.
Now I am confused.


我一直沒有忘記你
並不是因為我現在還愛你
而是因為你教會了我愛
我從你不懂的愛我的身影裡
學會了下一次愛人


Why do I exist? Why am I alive?
When I thought about this I could find no answer.
But as you live you need a reason, otherwise it's the same as being dead...



now does anyone tink tt dis prof resembles orlando frm pirates?
ntu el prof
whoa
*envy*


The ghost of you clings
How many years has it been since? How many more to go?
I think I thought fondly of you the other night, I'm not sure now.
But I remember for a few moments, I missed you dearly.
Then I did what I thought was the best thing to do for now.
I placed my heart under my pillow.
So that it muffled the sound, sight and smell of the comfort you once furnished.


The relationship we had was defined by the number of times we have to say goodbye.


自我懷疑
其實比憤怒還難熬啊
那種看起來沒有傷害
其實卻是傷在心裡
所以看不到的疼痛
也許會在我們好一些的時候消失
然後在我們脆弱的時候攻擊我們


Tears roll down my cheeks.
Darkness embraces my soul.
I cry for the lost.


나는 그를 순전히 놓친다...

抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
12:12 AM