Thursday, June 01, 2006

Aching Inside


Deep inside I ache with despair-
Because I lost my all, that I must declare.
I search deep in my heart to see if I'll ever find,
A hole bigger then the one you left behind.

© Copyright 2006 lafoma (FictionPress ID:430704). All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of lafoma.

P.S. Lafoma = me :P




EVIL junda!!
said i shld go do part-time in IMH instead... then chat with those psychos n maybe find out what's wrong wiv moi
-.-
then said hopefully gr comes to ntu psych *bah!!!*
anw, he said he's gonna go uiuc n take ee
gr shld go there!!!
oh well, at least there's someone to entertain me... work is boring!




supposed to post this yesterday but blogger got sth wrong :S
btw i noe y huixin look so familiar le!!! she look like u, jolyn!!!!

抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
8:27 AM