ok so it has been so commercialized everywhere, demeaning its value
anyway, was just inspired by bro's latest entry...
I do have a personal definition for "that someone that you love" and I do hope that I won't get another ten thousand people shooting my definition down. My personal definition for someone you love is - someone who you want to share your happiness with. Some might ask - "How about the person you want to share your sadness with? Isn't that supposed to be the person that you love?" Amazingly, I would say no. The person that you want to share your sadness with is probably the person that you SHOULD love but he/she might not be the person that you love. I just can't bring myself to define the person that you only think of when you are sad as the person that you love.Love is...
caring for and protecting that someone that you love
Loving someone is...
when you want to share your happiness with him/her
'cos your happiness is dependent on his/her happiness itself.
so yes, someone you love ain't that someone whom you want to share your sadness with...
'cos if I love you, I'd never ever wanna make you sad
haha such a mushy and bleahx and chim entry, considering that it's written by yours truly
也许我一直都不懂
你说的每一句话
都带着一种寄讬
所以我离开我的痛
在对和错的尽头
找一个给你甜蜜的梦haha 也不会忘了顺便帮Toro打歌
thot i'd compose an entry b4 i start on e tons of readings, tut, presentation n projects
tata
Psychology's a joke. - Kor 2005
抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
5:19 PM