home alone watchin "
Home Alone 3"... n i welcome e loneliness, dis time...
被哥放鴿子了...y dun i ever learn?? brothers...
我願為他推掉朋友,他卻為朋友放我鴿子
nv can b trusted
yep so i dunit him
i dunit
anyonebein
anti over here all alone in my hse as i like it. hope dey nv get home.
went to borrow another 5 bks frm e lib. playin loud music, drinkin my coke, losin myself in e night. who ever said u cant hav quality time bein alone?
x'mas eve: workin. wat's new? i'm sick of work. at least we get to leave earlier since no one's in e mood for tuition durin e festive season...
noe wat? the word "
whatever" shall now b my 口頭禪. it's reli a grt word tt says everything, and
nothing. a word tt says "i dun care anymore". n it used to get on kor's nerves whenever i used tt word on him whenever i get pissed, so i guess it's reli useful.
i need another round of retail therapy + therapautic haircut. to get me all set for the new sem, n new yr. n i wanna get a reli Xtravagant x'mas gift jus for myself.
ciaoYou got to understand it’s a hard life,
that I’m going through
And when the night falls in around me
And I don’t think I’ll make it through
I'll use your light to guide the way
Cuz all I think about is youwhatever
抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
10:16 PM