Friday, August 19, 2005

seventh mth n me


last yr i burnt my nail while tryin to light up a candle wiv a match to pray
dis yr i burnt a hole thru my flip flops wiv e incense
diao!
anw.. jus realised yesterday tt lum n neo has frenster! heard frm grace n jialing from s3a loh.. n lum's profile so cute!

My name starts with Lum,
I love to do Mathematical sums,
I think I have a cute bum,
That's why people think I'm dumb~ who can save you? Me! And who saved me? My teacher! So on and on, by mathematical induction, Gosset saved us all!!

My middle name is Chee,
And my favourite spice is chilli,
If you got cheesecake, make sure you gimme,
Because I'm always hungry.

My name ends with a Fai,
If you see me, gimme hi-Faive,
If you cheet, you sure die,
I make you stay back till you cry!

"Where is my Lumch...
Chee Fai...
Muar chee, lychee, cheeken, hi-faive~"

I wanna complain about NJC Canteen. Always sell food so expensive. Must be cheep!


anw those hu hav I-weekly pls tell me abt e news regardin derrick pls!

抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
8:29 PM