Thursday, May 19, 2005
Hard To Pretend
Not brave enough to let you know the things you should
It's not fair to you but I'll keep it to myself for now
You may not be the one
I won't put my hopes high
But theres something about you that anyone can fall for
Has anyone told you how you make a person smile
Without an effort one look at you troubles fade away
You may not be the one
I try to remind myself all times
It's hard enough to pretend we are only friends
By the time we realize
I'll be alright
Maybe I will not be at all
Sadly but true enough I'm not over you
Maybe it's time that I should be
I am ashamed
A living example of a lame joke
You are just another lesson in my life to be learned
I should never fall for someone out of my league
抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
9:08 PM