wrote this in fictionpress n got some comments, tried to make some changes tt i hope wld mk it betta.. n now i put it here for frens to read. comments, pls.. dun feel shy to mk me feel bad abt my writin skills, i noe where i stand :)
If the world is attacked by cruelty
A phone booth is all I need
I'll spread my cape and bring you to the sky
Do anything to satisfy
Who's the one who bestowed these powers on me?
But even the gods themselves
Can't prevent you from leaving
This pathetic outcome is my doing
And no one would want a Superman like me
Why is it so much easier to save the world?
Why am I helpless when it comes to our love?
Why is it that I can soar the skies
But into your heart I can't glide?
Why is it that when the world is saved and it's a happy ending
I can only witness the demise of the love between you and me?
抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
10:19 PM