dis is a translated version of kangta's "memories" taken frm his 2nd solo album.. find tt it reli suits toro's "snow angel", esp e last track of e ost.. btw toro is so cute in "ren wo ao you"!!! *grin*
I lived for a long time without speaking,
as if I had sickness that disabled my voice.
Watching you, who can not even remember me, I, too, lived erasing you.
Like you who can not find your old self, I, too, lived like I can't remember you.
Let this moment not be reality.
You wouldn't know. You wouldn't remember who I am.
Long time spent together and happy memories,
everything will be blank to you.
If only I can see your old self again, even though I couldn't,
even just once would not be allowed.
I am a stranger to you.
Is recalling further than love? Is recalling further than our memories?
Look into my eyes.
Can't you see the person you were together for a long time?
Can't you see?
I wonder if I can survive just one day. I probably couldn't.
I wonder if I can be fine for just once. I, too, like a person who does not remember.
I am a stranger to you.
抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
11:44 AM