I can't take it
What am I waiting for?
I'm still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could be for
I hate you but I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
It's true
I'm stuck on you
saw dis lyrics in piggy's blog.. one of my fave songs.. besides hoobastank's "e reason"
i just want you to know
i've found a reason for me,
to change who i used to be
a reason to start over new,
and the reason is you
n surprisingly.. britney's new song "everytime" (which piggy oso put up in her blog)
And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby
n "broken" by seether feat. amy lee
Cuz I'm broken when I'm open
And I dont feel like I am strong enough
Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore
these 3 songs accompany me thru e day wen i'm muggin at home.. realised tt perfect ten plays dem at least twice a day lately.. oh well not tt i'm complainin.. thing abt me is i dun get sick of a song.. i can listen to e same song over n over again for e whole day n not get tired of it.. so i guess dis entry is dedicated to these songs.. cos i'm stuck on dem
抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
8:15 PM