Friday, May 21, 2004

back in e comp lab again


Baby, I'm too lost in you
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep
I can't think
I just think about the things that you do


my addiction song ryt now.. dunno y dis song by sugarbabes was in my head all day yesterday.. n i cant get it out of my head since..
oh well i'm back again! after 2 hrs of gp.. had to do compre. tot i'd hav enuf of rytin for a day but i guess not..
guess i'm addicted to rytin as well, den.. yep i'll hav "hints of addiction in everything in here".. after all, tt's e theme of dis blog! n i'm an addict! ;p
i dun wanna go home.. after all, it aint reli a home..

Broken Home
All alone
Broken Home
All Alone

I can't seem to fight these feelings
I'm caught in the middle of this
My wounds are not healing
I'm stuck in between my parents
I wish i had someone to talk to
Someone I could confide in
I just want to know the truth
I just want to know the truth
Want to know the truth

Broken home
All alone

I know my mother loves me
But does my father even care
If I'm sad or angry
You were never ever there
When I needed you
I hope you regret what you did
I think I know the truth
Your father did the same to you
Did the same to you

I'm crying day and night now
What is wrong with me
I cannot fight now
I feel like a weak link
Push it back inside
A weak link

It feels bad to be alone
Crying by yourself
Living in a broken home
How could i tell it
So all you could feel it
Depression strikes hard
Just like my old earth would tell it
To me , her son
She told me I'm the one
Pain bottled up
Bout to blow like a gun
Stories that I tell are nonfiction
And you can take it back cuz it's already done

BROKEN HOME! BROKEN HOME!

Can't seem to fight these feelings
Caught in the middle of this
My wounds are not healing
Stuck in between my parents

BROKEN HOME! BROKEN HOME!


uh.. ok it's gettin depressin now so i betta stop rytin.. one day, i'll finally be able to ryt my story instead of quotin some song, i hope.. cos i nid to let it all out. tata

抱紧我 吻我 喔爱~~~别走*
2:31 PM